Friday, October 24, 2008

autumn


DCM ~ Forever Autumn

"I decided on this one after hearing the Justin Haywood song of the same name playing on the radio.
I couldn’t get it out of my mind and kept singing it as I was working.
So now I’m daring you to make a card that depicts Autumn.It can be an Autumn scene or it can be something completely different but using a palette of Autumn colours……the choice is yours!
I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if a few of you are singing along by the time you’ve finished either, I know some of the DT were!"

Stamps: Hero arts

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Boah wow ist die wieder schööön.
Klasse und wieder ein tolles Motiv.

Powerful Search Engine said...

Natural and so perfect for this challenge. Pascale :)

carolann said...

This is awesome hun I love it xxxxx